SORRY, THIS POSITION IS LONGER AVAILABLE!
It’s been an incredibly busy start to 2012 here at BML, and to help us keep up with growing demand, we’re looking for a talented full-time PHP Web Developer to join our busy Leeds-based team.
A small-but-perfectly-formed business providing creative marketing to a range of different clients throughout the UK. From global companies to one-man-bands we provide everything from brochures, re-brands and school prospectuses, to e-marketing campaigns, logos and websites (and everything in between).
- Working from our Leeds office, developing new websites on both open-source and custom PHP frameworks
- Taking a project from start to completion, fixing bugs and making modifications wherever necessary
- Transforming Photoshop layouts into beautiful, user-friendly web pages
- Drafting specifications for new projects by working out, and adhering to, accurate completion forecasts
- Implementing and advising on updates to existing websites
- Liaising with clients face-to-face, by email and phone in a friendly and professional manner
- Attending client meetings both in-house and off-site, should detailed technical input be required
A driven, self-motivated developer who is passionate about new web technology. A clear communicator with an eye for detail, who can collaborate with the team to help discover the best way to make a project tick and express ideas on how to enhance overall web functionality.
You possess good written and verbal English and are proficient in:
With a good working knowledge of:
- Linux / Apache
The following would also be an advantage:
- Other open-source platforms
- Versioning software
- An understanding of SEO theory techniques
You’ll be joining a friendly, fun and dynamic company at a really exciting time. This opportunity has plenty of scope for development as the company grows.
- Salary: Depending on experience
- Hours: Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Leeds
- Deadline: Closed
To apply for this position, please send your CV, covering letter, salary history and expectations, together with examples of your work, to: email@example.com. Please be prepared to discuss samples of your work.